The nature, the buildings, something out of a fairytale! Let me just start off by saying a day and a half was NOT enough time and I recommend at the very least two nights and two full days on this beautiful island. You must fly in and out of Athens- and we scheduled so many back to back flights, these days could have had more JOY if we were not so exhausted.
|Fira to Oia
Table of Contents
Day 1: Fira to Oia
A SIMPLE guide. Not filled with as many crazy tales. Take a look!
- Arrive at your accommodation!
- Begin the hike from Fira (bottom of the island) to Oia (top of the island). Expect BEAUTIFUL views throughout.
- Get lucky and catch your perfect sunset location snapshot in front of the bright, blue building tops.
- Catch a bus back down to Fira
- Grab a falafel dinner (I know, we like this food) before making it back to your accommodation before dark.
Day 2: Fira
- Wake up! Eat a greek sandwich. Did someone say feta, tomato, and olives? Yum.
- Explore Fira in the daylight
- Off you go on your flight back into Athens! Until next time, Santorini